BE ONE WITH NATURE
Vietnam is a country with a rich history and spectacular nature. During this experience you will get the chance to learn more about its history by exploring the oldest city in the country; Hoi An, as well as give back to the environment by volunteering at a farm situated on a private island.
In Hoi An, you will also cycle through the famous rice fields of Vietnam, watching locals go about their day to day life. From there, you will be transported to a completely different environment; a farm be- longing to a local family where you’ll learn about biodiversity and soil mixing, get your hands dirty by composting the farmland, planting different things, building a dam, and picking and drying tea leaves.
Finally, we take a boat ride from the farm to Cham Island; where you will camp overnight by the South China Sea.
- Learn more about Vietnam’s culture and history
- Bike around rice fields
- Live at a local's farm
- Learn more about the environment, biodiversity and soil mixing
- Take part in an environmental volunteering project
- Kayak on a river
- Camp by the beach
Not my first trip with OX Adventure, but definitely my favorite! I was able to be completely myself with a group I knew no one in. The memories I made will forever be engraved in me.
My first trip with OX Adventure was Vietnam, it was the first experience of this kind for me, but it did wonders! I changed in so many ways and started to value even the smallest things in my life. Not to mention, the people I have met during this experience have become family.
- Airline tickets
- Dinners during your stay in Hoi An
- Expenses of personal nature such as room service bills, laundry, communication charges, donation, etc.
- Any cost that arises due to flight cancellation or delay, landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, etc.
- Expenses due to sickness or any other contingency
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- All accommodation
- Most of the meals
- All transportation (excluding airline ticket)
- All leisure activities
- Hoi An, Da Nang and Cham Island sightseeing.
- Boat ride to Cham Island
- Camping equipment and supplies
- During the Cham Island Camping three meals a day are provided & refreshing snacks on the way
- Local guide