EXPLORE YOUR INNER WORLD
Your life is a masterpiece. A beautiful work in progress that you are constantly refining and evolving as you learn new lessons and techniques for bringing forth your greatest potential.
We’ve designed an experience in Sri Lanka to help you explore your inner world through expressing, creating and connecting with yourself, others and nature using different mediums and methods.
During this experience, you will volunteer at an orphanage, learn how to upcycle, participate in different art activities and workshops, take part in team building water activities in the rain forest, learn how to surf and let loose around bonfires at the beach.
This experience is designed to help you strip down from any materialistic views and explore the world within. If you take part on this experience, most likely you will not return home the same.
- Explore your inner world
- Volunteer at an orphanage
- Take part in art activities and workshops designed by Artspace.
- Learn more about recycling and upcycling
- Connect with nature
- Wander around rural villages
- Live in an eco-lodge situated on a hill overlooking the Kelani River.
- Learn how to surf and play cricket
- Take part in group adventure activities like rafting and canyoning.
“Sri Lanka was the best trip of my life. As someone who loves to travel, and does so often, that's a pretty bold statement. But I say it with full confidence. The bonds that were forged during this trip and the excitement of trying new things that I've always wanted to do are unparalleled. I knew I really wanted to go on this trip, but I didn't know how much I needed it. I gained a whole lot of perspective and appreciation for the life I lead. After arriving back to Kuwait, I felt like I was high on life! I couldn't stop smiling and skipping around!”
"Sri Lanka was one of the truest forms of beauty I have ever encountered in my life. Visiting the rural areas of Sri Lanka and meeting the welcoming locals showed me that regardless of our different backgrounds what we all had in common was the embracing emotion of humanity and love. This experience taught me how to be in harmony with nature, believe in my inner strength and completely widen my horizon."
COST OF EXPERIENCE
450 KWD / 1,500 USD
- Airline Ticket
- Personal Accidental and health insurance
- Any cost that arises due to flight cancellation or delay, landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, etc.
- Expenses due to sickness or any other contingency
- All accommodations
- All transportation (excluding airline ticket)
- Most of the meals
- All leisure activities
- All tours
- Beach BBQ and bonfires
- All Sri Lankan government tax & service charges