NORTHERN LIGHTS HUNT
Offering one of the most unique views in the world, Norway hosts the Northern Lights, which you will get a chance to hunt for. The colors and shapes change and move, like a giant and ever changing work of art in an otherwise dark sky. A natural phenomenon indeed.
Here, you will experience a different world. You will be taken to the city of Tromso where you will get a chance to hike and explore all the beauty Norway has to offer, sail around the ocean, camp by the beach, sing and dance around bonfires, and spend time with the Sami people.
- Hunt for the Northern Lights
- Explore and hike in Tromso
- Learn to Sail Yak
- Camp by the beach
- Sleep in a sail yacht
- Share stories with the Sami people
“It was an unforgettable experience! During this trip, I became more comfortable with myself. The group I was with, the people we met, and the adventures we experienced together made me come out of the shell I was living in and want to explore more of life."
“This trip was definitely a trip to remember. It changed me in ways I didn't even imagine was possible. It tested our limits and created an imperishable bond between the people on the trip and myself. It was mesmerizing in a sense that it wasn't something I was used to. Everything during our stay was beautiful, the adventures, the views, the people, the nature, the food, everything!”
- Airline tickets
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Expenses of personal nature such as room service bills, laundry, communication charges, donation, etc.
-Any cost that arises due to flight cancellation or delay, landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, etc.
-Expenses due to sickness or any other contingency
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- All accommodations
- All transportation (excluding airline ticket)
- Most of the meals
- Local guide
- All Leisure activities
- Camping equipment/ supplies
- Rescue evacuation
- All government taxes & services charge on the tours