ONE OF THE SEVEN
Tanzania is the home to Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. It stands at 5,985 meters and culminates in Urdu Peak. Here, you will push yourself both mentally and physically to reach the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro. You will experience the exhilaration of achievement and marvel at the incredible views you will cross by.
You will take the Machame route allowing gradual acclimatization and an excellent chance of reaching the summit. The mountain will be part of you for a week. Be sure that you will grow intellectually, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Climb one of the seven summits.
- Learn basic mountaineering skills.
- Camp out at night above the clouds.
- Sleep under the stars.
- Explore Moshi town and the African culture.
"Mt. Kilimanjaro in Tanzania was the biggest and most challenging adventure of my life, and I wouldn't have been able to reach the summit if it wasn't for my friends who were with me and their support. To me, OX Adventure is not just about travel; it is a community of like-minded people that come together for the shared passion of exploration."
"The OX Adventure Kilimanjaro Challenge was by far one of the best experiences I’ve had in my life so far. The organization was perfect and the group of people involved were amazing. The experience really pushed me physically and mentally, and showed me how far I could go. Every day we were faced with a new challenge, and were able to get through it with the help of the team. Finally getting to the summit was an indescribable feeling that I am so grateful I was able to be a part of."
- Airline tickets
- Snacks & beverages (hard/soft drinks & snacks in between meals)
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Expenses of personal nature such as room service bills, laundry, communication charges, donation, etc.
-Any cost that arises due to flight cancellation or delay, landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, etc.
-Expenses due to sickness or any other contingency
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- All accommodations
- All transportation (excluding airline ticket)
- Most of the meals
- Tour/trek guide
- Moshi sightseeing as per the time available
- Camping equipment/ supplies (excluding sleeping bag)
- During the hike three meals a day are provided & refreshing snacks on the way
- Trekking permits & trekking area conservation fees
- Rescue evacuation from Mount Kilimanjaro
- Porters to carry bags, equipment, and food
- All government taxes & service charges on the trail
- 2L water per day