EUROPE'S HIGHEST POINT
Mount Elbrus, the highest mountain in Europe and Russia, will push you to challenge yourself and experience a unique sense of achievement. Very little in life is comparable to the feeling of reaching the summit after any amount of time with nothing but that singular goal on your mind.
Not a particularly technical mountain by any means, but don’t let that fool you. This mountain will challenge you both physically and mentally. Many skills will be acquired along this road. Some of the main skills that will be introduced and taught to you are the use of crampons, and the ice axe.
- Climb the highest mountain in Europe.
- Learn the basics of mountaineering.
- Explore the city of Terskol.
“Encountering the unknown is something that always interests me. Spending ten days in the mountains away from my busy life helped me connect with myself. The experience helped me grow as a person and challenged me to push the boundaries of my comfort zone.”
“I went on this trip not to just challenge myself, but also my dreams. Aspiring towards a goal, a purpose, a journey greater than one’s average is a feeling very hard to describe. It was an experience I will never forget.”
COST OF EXPERIENCE
450 KWD / 1,500 USD
- Airline tickets
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
-Any cost that arises due to flight cancellation or delay, landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, etc.
-Expenses due to sickness or any other contingency
- Any other services and expenses that are not specifically mentioned in the program
- All accommodations
- All transportation (excluding airline ticket)
- All the meals
- Tour/trek guide
- Trekking permits & trekking area conservation fees
- All government taxes & service charges on the trail