We’ve designed experience in Morocco to help you to feed your soul through soulful cooking, giving, expressive creative writing and art sessions, deep circle conversations, wandering exercises, and many more activities aimed to feed our soul’s.
The Feed Your Soul experience entails many adventures within one trip. You will not only experience the authentic Moroccan life, but you will truly live it as one of the locals.
Starting off in Al Hosn Village in Mawlah Abdessalam, we will together live in the home of Al Karmoun family, farming, cooking, taking the goats and cattle out to graze, wandering in the forest and much more.
We then head to Chefchaouen, Morocco’s Blue City. We will stay in a beautiful traditional Moroccan house nestled in the Rif Mountains, overlooking the distinct blue and white cluster of homes and buildings.
This is when we will relax and dig deeper into ourselves. Many activities and workshops will be given through different mediums like art and meditation.
This is an experience where you will most likely not return back home the same.
- Live on a farm
- Take part in daily villagers activities
- Work on the Ox Nursery project
- Exchange with beautiful souls
- Meditation, wandering and mindfulness activities
- Explore Chefchaouen, the Blue City of Morocco
"Having been on a different OX Adventure experiences before, I can truly say the Morocco experience is like no other. When traveling, typically you’re taken to see different areas and to merely witness the lives of locals. On this trip, we lived as locals. I felt like I was part of their family. I learned what it really means to be a community."
"The Morocco experience changed my idea of travel. For the first time, I got the chance to experience a new culture from the perspective of a local."
- Airline tickets
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Personal travel equipment and medical supplies
- Expenses of personal nature such as room service bills, laundry, communication charges, donation, etc.
- Any cost that arises due to flight cancellation or delay, landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, etc.
- Expenses due to sickness or any other contingency
- All accommodations
- All transportation (excluding airline ticket)
- Most of the meals
- Tangier and Chefchaouen sightseeing
- All activities
- Tour guides
- All government taxes & services charges