STEPPING IN THE UNLIMITED
Ever felt like you just want to scream out singing your favorite song? Ever wanted to dance like a mad man?
Ever felt like you want to just live in a cave in solitude?
Make your inner child’s dream come true by being free in this journey with us.
In this experience, think about yourself as a puppet. Give some love to that soul of yours and use the body to simply play & flow.
This trip is wrapped with the intention of letting go and simply BEing.
A series of workshops, activities, and adventures will allow you to delve deep into waking up that being inside your puppet.
In collaboration with BE Cafe - a space for mind, body, and soul - we present to you a ten-day experience in Nepal where you will be experiencing stepping into the unlimited.
During the experience in Nepal, you will trek the Himalayan mountains, absorbing your surroundings of endless snow-dusted mountain views and lush green forests.
Camping in the mountains will push you to dive within yourself, challenging you to come out of your comfort zone physically, emotionally, and mentally.
- Surrender to the present
- Experience the magic in wandering
- Take part in different self-exploration activities and workshops
- Trek the Himalayas
- Sleep under the stars
- Practice meditation
- Dance, sing, laugh, and share stories around bonfires
The Nepal experience not only challenged me physically, emotionally, and spiritually, it shook the foundations of my self-identity. I left Nepal a different person. An introvert, I didn't think I could keep my cool living side-by-side with a group I’ve just met. But I bonded with all the members and learned that the limitations I felt existed only in my mind. The friendships I made on that misty mountaintop continue and will for years.
Ever wondered what a "comfort zone" is? You ought to travel with OX Adventure to find out. The waterfalls, the green landscapes, the mountains silhouette, the fresh air and wandering butterflies all demanded my attentions & smile. This was an experience like no other to appreciate the small things and the big comforts in life. It was a journey where you were forced to share your space & energy joyously & willingly.
COST OF EXPERIENCE
450 KWD / 1,500 USD
- Airline tickets
- Tips for trekking guides & porters
- Personal accident and health insurance
- Any cost that arises due to flight cancellation or delay, landslide, road blockage, political disturbance, etc.
- Expenses due to sickness or any other contingency
- Emergency evacuation and oxygen cost
- All accommodations
- All transportation (excluding airline ticket)
- All activities and workshops
- During the trek three meals & refreshing snacks are provided everyday.
- Camping equipment/ supplies (excluding sleeping bag)
- Trekking guides
- Porters to carry equipment during the trek
- All government taxes & services charges on the trail